Welcome to our Scottsdale playground! This estate exemplifies all the best entertainment a great home has to offer in a central location of Scottsdale. Whether this visit is the first time, or a repeat stay, there is no shortage of amenities to keep busy with.
Outdoor Property Highlights:
- Heated pool* and spa
- Putting green
- Pickle-ball court
- Basketball court (half court)
- Children's playground
- Large turf area with outdoor ping pong and corn hole
- Spacious outdoor kitchen area with outdoor dining, BBQ, and lounging area
- Multiple outdoor fireplaces
- Large covered patio with ample seating and shuffleboard table
- Commercial grade outdoor misting system
- Direct access to walking trail located behind the home
Inside the home was designed for the utmost relaxation after enjoying all of the great outdoor features. There are great areas for gathering as a group but plenty of space to spread out when needed. All furnishings and linens are sourced from top-quality brands.
Indoor Property Highlights:
- 4 of 5 bedrooms have a private en-suite bathroom
- Fully stocked kitchen
- High quality mattresses in each room
- Professionally laundered, 100% cotton linens
- Classic arcade game w/ 150+ games
- Separate living rooms spaces
- Steam room in master bathroom
Central location is important when traveling to a new city, and this property is in an upscale neighborhood in Central Scottsdale. Getting around the Valley is a breeze as the 101 freeway is easy to access from the home.
Distances to popular destinations:
- Old Town Scottsdale / Fashion Square Mall - 11 Miles
- Fountain Hills - 9.6 Miles
- PHX Sky Harbor International Airport - 20 Miles
- Talking Stick Resort and Casino / Top Golf / Odyssey Aquarium - 7.3 Miles
- TPC Stadium Golf Course / Phoenix Open Golf Tournament - 6 Miles
- Scottsdale Airpark - 6 Miles
- Downtown Phoenix / Talking Stick Arena / Chase Fields - 23 Miles
- Kierland Commons / Scottsdale Quarter - 7 Miles
- Mayo Clinic - 11 Miles
- Salt River Fields - 5.5 Miles
- - - - -
There is an additional fee of $125 per night to heat up the swimming pool with a three night minimum. This is paid after the reservation is made.
- - - - -
Before booking this home, please review ALL house rules to make sure that this is the right home for you. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
VacayAZ enforces good neighbor policies on all managed properties. Renting homes in a neighborhood/community is a privilege and must be treated as such. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. We do not provide speakers and/or sound systems on-site.
Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation and can be removed from the property due to negligence. Per city requirements, maximum family size is restricted to 6 adults and their related dependent children, up to 16 guests total.
Smoking is not allowed in this property. Violating this policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit and guests will be liable for the full cost of damage resulting from it.
We offer all the conveniences of a hotel, but with more space and more amenities. All our homes are furnished with professionally laundered linens all changed and washed for every guest, blow dryers, irons, blenders, hangers, all cooking supplies and more.
The entire home is yours to enjoy during your stay.
An electronic code will be provided to you 7 days before check-in.
Interaction with guests
We are available as much or as little as you desire. Our office and homes are nearby so anyone from our staff can accommodate your needs.
No professional photo/video shoots unless approved by VacayAZ.
Occupancy is limited to the max amount of guests shown in the listing.
A signed rental agreement is REQUIRED to book this home.
No loud noise after 9pm. Violation of this rule will result in loss of security deposit and removal from the home without refund. There are noise meters on site monitoring noise levels.
Must be at least 26 years old to book.
Pets are not permitted under any circumstance. Do not tape anything to the walls and/or ceilings.
Guests will be charged for any and all damage in the home resulting from their stay.
Any items left behind can be sent back for a handling fee of $50 plus the cost to ship and must be prepaid before the item will be sent.
Cancellation Policy:Reservations can be cancelled for a full refund within 48 hours of booking. After that, reservations can be cancelled up until 7 days prior to check in for a 50% refund. No refunds are given within 7 days of check in date.